Stress, Anxiety & Worry Treatment
Do you have difficulty falling asleep due to worried thoughts?
Do you often cancel social plans because of worry?
Do you spend hours on details for fear there could be a mistake?
Does your mood impact your ability to maintain healthy relationships?
Do you feel like you have so much going on and things are just falling apart?
I am here to help!
I often work with adults who have concerns related to the following:
- Anxiety (general or social)
- Daily/general stress
- Relationship issues
- Mood concerns (e.g., sadness) or dysregulation (e.g., quick emotional reactions)
Together, we will assess what is going on, and work on building and practicing skills, when
necessary, to help you create the life you want to live. Therapy with me will not be a mystery –
we will continually assess our progress and I will be open about the function of every step we
take to reach your goals.
Based on your needs, lifestyle, personality, preferences, and goals, specific skills will be drawn from evidence-based practices such as:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT)